Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Bringing up the House :)

While Strolling Through Reality will be offline for a couple of weeks- I am in the process of getting the big house ready to come alive.... :) 

We are not quite out of the winter-snow season just yet; actually next week promises some wintry weather. But, it is close enough to spring that I have started the efforts of Bringing up the House- my new Monday postings. Still have one more closing thoughts of Wintering in Aspen Willow. 

meanwhile: I was taking a break out on the deck, playing the baby harp and looked out to the meadow to see our resident heard of deer standing calmly listening to my music- that was fun. they never come around in the afternoon- this was new. 


the woods look different in this pre-Spring time
I had thought it would be like the Fall, but is has
a lot less color now. Wait until everything blooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment