Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, February 27, 2017

Wintering in Aspen Willow ~ Lady MacB

As mentioned last week, one of two of my recent new brain stimulator, aka: "nbs" was switching from a Windows environment to a MAC operating system. 

Sunday I fired up that little silver genius in a box- as some have called it- and started down the road of the MacWorld.  It was a good event, need to poke around a while before I can tell you if I like it or not. I'll let you know :)

 in the meantime:
welcome 
Lady MacB



just a note: Those who know me also know that I name things- ??? Those who don't know me well, I know you’re scratching your head...name things? I do, and that could be a great subject for a post in the future. For now, just know that I believe in Gremlinology- understand that and you will understand my why.
have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment