Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, November 7, 2016

inspiration from Nature



I love finding Forest Driftwood- and have been spending a great deal of time in the forest. I happened upon this small piece and immediately saw three or four different stories within its twisted form. (I did not bring it home, as do many pieces; but left it there taking a photo to keep as a remembrance.)

This has inspired me to get back into writing again. And I do need to finish my children's book Eriu's Song, a story of a young girl destined to play an ancient Celtic harp and save the Tautha de Dannan and others of the faerie world.

OK, there we have it- I have announced my intent! and announcing a public intent means you need to complete that INTENT and you are my witnesses. ha!

The other thing I am going to add to my need to do's while experiencing the "Winter at Aspen Willow," is getting better at photographing not only wildlife, but old trees and forest driftwood- what a wonderful subject, don't you think?

have a wonderful week everyone!

p.s. I really had a hard time coming up with a post for this morning. I wanted to keep with the intent of writing about my adventures here and just could not, writer's block you might say-- this is going to be harder than I thought, but a great lesson for me. In the past I usually picked a subject I was pondering or realized would be of interest to everyone and wrote about it. My life and adventures... are much more difficult to reveal than I thought would be, but it will be a great self-realization project.


No comments:

Post a Comment