Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

~ I believe ~

let's make November a month filled with Kindness

it seems that everywhere I turn there are stories of unkind acts, hatred, abuse to animals and children, anger because things are not going a particular way "you" want it to go... The media thrives on these kinds of stories. Social Media as well- 

this is not Healthy Living! so, I have decided to start with just one month- making it a Month Filled With Kindness- and maybe then Love, Kindness, Peacefulness will overshadow my "everywhere I turn."  I know I can't avoid or even ignore these "horrible" actions, but I can try and make the "good" become more powerful and pronounced in my life. 

wouldn't that be nice. 

Join me!




No comments:

Post a Comment