Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Journey once again online- :)

Good day everyone. I know it had been a long while since I have posted anything to Journey. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean there hasn’t been adventures, new “pawed” family members, and inspirations.

I am back in Colorado and to stay. I have finally retired from my workplace of the last 20 years; and, although I "do not" miss the job... I do miss my fabulous co-workers.  

What now? Look forward to all the fun projects and information of the past; new and bright ideas for the future.  For now I am keeping the format the same as it was. Monday- something inspirational or meditative, Tuesday- healthy living ideas and homemade beauty products, Wednesday- menu ideas that are fun and healthy,   Thursday- Crafts and Pet information, and finally Friday – something fun!

I look forward to once again sharing my life with you; and as always, I would love your comments, suggestions, and stories - please post in comments sections here, email, text, or pop over to my Facebook page and let’s have fun.

and.... if you are new to Journey?  I hope you enjoy this site as much as I enjoy creating it for you. I suggest you poke around and enjoy past postings and links. 

margeaux


 
my family
Steve- the other half of my life




Samantha: our Commissioner of Rodent Activity (she is very good too)






Gypsy Pup: my Ladybug... and snuggle Bunny



and our newest little guy, Jake- 
DJ, Dandy Jake




you can enjoy all their adventures and stories on their site on BernerTails.  (give me a few days to update, they too have been offline for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment