Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, March 28, 2016

hellllloooooo?

"is anyone here.....?"
  
 all right, someone emailed me and asked where the heck I have been. How about I don't have an excuse other than I just needed a break from posting to all three blogs. AND... yes, I will return, but most likely not until the end of summer or there abouts. Difinitely, when I go to the ranch in CO permanently in August.       

 So, my friends, be patient and I'll be back with a "wham and wow" of new stuff, stories, and inspirations.

margeaux

2 comments:

  1. Just stopped to paw love,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there guys- will be back REAL soon- actually have some pawesome news- New Puppy- yep another berner- little girl named Gypsy, picking her up tomorrow- so excited. both BernerTails and here will be posting soon. hugs to all! wood

      Delete