Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, January 4, 2016

2016

good morning everyone, I hope that your holidays were filled with fun, love, and lots of new adventures and you had a wonderful and safe New Years . I know I have been gone for a long while.... but I am back. I took a much needed break from all the blogs and am ready to get back online with lots of new inspirational thoughts, healthy living, crafts, gardening tips, fun photos, and of course, menu ideas.

BernerTails is also back with Samantha posting a couple of times a month. She has a lot of fun tales to tell of her adventures out at the ranch last summer.

AWR-  continue to post beautiful pictures and some stories from my stay as well. All sites are linked together so it should be easy to maneuver between them.

this year is particularly exciting for me because it is the year that I finally retire from Kaiser Permanente and officially open Aspen Willow Ranch and Wildlife Preserve. My expected “last day” is June 17th, but could be June 21st – hum, why two date choices, you ask? the seventeenth is the last day of the pay period, however, the twenty-first is my 20th anniversary with Kaiser. I know which one I would like--- she grins. 

Have an outstanding week, and to start it off, here is a beautiful sunrise over Yorba Regional Pond- a great way to start a new year and renewed future. 

the life-force of nature will guide and protect us as we step towards a renewed future

No comments:

Post a Comment