Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Saturday, September 5, 2015

the Busy Thimble

hi my friends, I am doing a special post today because I have a friend that is very talented and is making some unique and fun products; for all our animal friends, and for ourselves. Here are a few of the products she has been selling, and yes, she does special orders and consignments. As of right now she is displaying her handmade products on Facebook. nevertheless, if you don't have a Facebook account just let me know and I will see that we get you connected- these are very well made and creative items.  And... the holiday's are approaching, great gift ideas!



things for your best friends ~ the pooches
rain jackets! and they work! and dogs love wearing them - made with a lightweight vinyl to keep you best friend dry and comfy. 
Sable, one of the first to wear these...big dog designs.
 in the UK...and trust me with all that English rain Fizz loves hers
large or small no pooch should be left out
look, they have pockets too
designs to fit every personality

 then we come to the "doggie" bath robes. these are so adorable, and have little hoods on them too. come on, what pooch wouldn't want one, let's make bath-time a fun time! they are made of a very soft fabric.

Zoe, the therapy dog wouldn't go to the
"doggie spa" without her robe

 one more items for a furry friends... the Doggie Placemats, they come in three sizes and a verity of patterns and are reversible, these are also made with a lightweight vinyl to keep their dinner tables neat and tidy.



Items for yourself
last, but I am sure not least, something for yourself or to carry those special items for your pooches. These bags are the best, extremely well made (trust me, I have one- the sewing of the trim is awesome, not like something from the Asian countries) care has gone into the making of these.  They have pockets and solid bottoms. They are also made of a soft vinyl to keeping clean is a breeze.
the "weekender" bag- comes in large and small
and a ton of fabric choices

also, the wonderful "totes"
for all your shopping needs
remember CA soon you'll need these 

this is mine, made with friendship. she chose the
fabric because of my love for animals. :)  I am using it to keep my
embroidery projects I am working on here in CO.

remember, if you don't have Facebook...just let me know in the comments or by email and I will make sure you get connected with Denice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment