Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Saturday, August 8, 2015

from colorado

hello there everyone, this is really a test posting. We are in Colorado, about three-quarters of the way to the ranch. It is a seventeen hour drive, and as usual we stopped in a beautiful little town called Glenwood springs. All my computer equipment is packed, so I thought to see if I could post directly from my IPhone - thus the test :)

looks like photos will be difficult to show- it wants to upload from picassa, not directly from my  phone- so guess we will have to wait till the computers are unpacked and an internet is established.

talk to everone soon---





No comments:

Post a Comment