Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, February 9, 2015

some times life sends a teacher

As some of you know I had recently joined Facebook- I've kept a low profile, unless it involved my goal of protecting the environment and wildlife. I did not seek out to friend anyone beyond a few special friends, (didn’t want to have to force or make someone feel they had to friend me- silly, I know) However, I was surprised and excited, and still am, when one of my co-workers sends me a “friend’s request.”

Occasionally I get a request from someone I do not know and have always ignored their request. However.... there was one gentleman from Suri Lanka that sent me a request- he had seen some of my comments I had made to a posting. He is someone I did become friends with- if you have Facebook I urge you to visit his page and see what you think. If you do not Facebook, you can be sure I will post some of my favorites postings here once a month.

I have recently been down and actually depressed about the state of affairs our world societies have been facing, the violence toward children and animals, the want for it all to stop. Even feeling it would be great to" cull" some of the human population off the face of this earth. Then...life sends me a teacher, someone from a far away place, someone who will help me down a new path, help me understand myself; thus, understand life a little better~



Rev. Walpaluwe Santhidriya is the principle
of Bhikku 
Training College
i love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment