Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

healthy living ~ :( belly fat :(

  I hate “belly fat”~~~I have “belly fat”~~~I will lose my ‘belly fat”

There... I said it....my only real source of unhealthy weight is my stomach. I have “belly fat” I could be the poster child for “do not let you stomach look like this” ha! Well, maybe not that bad, but it is at a very unhealthy size. And with my heart condition, diabetes, high blood pressure...and yes, age... I need to get rid of it now.  Of course a healthy diet is the best way followed by the correct exercise. I did find a nice poster that shows several herbs and other foods best eaten. And the website for those ideas had some interesting information.

Over the next couple of weeks, I invite you to join me in the “get rid of the tummy” campaign and let’s do this now! I am taking measurements, something I never do, of my waist and hips and see what best works and what is just plain baloney.

And of course I would love to hear any successful, or not, ideas and stories you have. so.....

here’s to our “Battle of the Belly”  ~


to read more- go to the website above

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) okay, ha! glad to know I am not in this battle alone- was feeling uncomfortable in a pair of my jeans and a little voice said- "don't like it...get rid of the fat!" wow, that was simply said LOL now the hard part. we need some walkies here soon.

      Delete