Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Thursday, December 4, 2014

thursday's holiday craft ~ 2014 yule wreath basket


Had a moment yesterday (it rained all day and the outside to-dos got postponed) so I used the time to put together this year’s wreath basket. I did use some small florist vials that I have been saving to keep the flowers and pine branches watered while still keeping the "needs to stay dry” items that way. I’ll see how well it works. I added whole cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to the basket again this year, the scent is wonderful mixed with the pine. I’ve also added a new critter, a polar bear- she is adorable.

and a look at the past... by jove, i think she's gett'n better...
2013
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment