Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming “Wow, What a Ride!”

Monday, December 1, 2014

popping-in to say hi ~


Happy December- 
can you believe it? I can’t


Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, have been really-really busy getting some to-dos done. The most important one was making a baby blanket for a sweet woman, Megan, i've known for all her life.  I started this when I found out she was going to have a baby, it took longer than I thought, just finished it last week. We had her baby shower yesterday and she looked fabulous!  This was so much fun.

 I also made a second one in fleece that was not as much work, but is just as adorable. Here is the blanket for those who knew I was working on it and don’t have facebook (posted it there on friday


as a surprise, I also put a scanned copy of an old polaroid photo, of her when she was about two years old, in her basket.

and... you know me there has to be some stuffed critters to go along with everything else.


I will be offline for another week or two with occasional pop-in-posts here; I really need to get my Huge To-Do List done before the first of January so I can start my year clean.

Nevertheless, my next craft project will be my Yule wreath/basket- that is my fun to-do and needs to get done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment