1. Make 2011 the year you follow through!
2. Invigorate body and mind: exercise until your spirit soars.
3. Other people may have opinions about where your life is headed, but only you have the power to prove them wrong.
4. The path to fearless living goes straight through the roadblocks, not around them.
5. Seek out foods that sustain, nourish, and warm you.
6. Creativity goes beyond sheer artistry; it take courage to express your ideas.
7. Disagreements offer invaluable insights. Don’t avoid them- study them.
8. To truly detoxify your lifestyle, think about what you can add in, not just take out.
9. The coziest homes aren’t merely filled with stuff; they’re designed to bring people closer.
10. An ending doesn’t have to be sad. It’s the only way to begin something new.
may 2011 be a magical year for everyone, thank you for crossing my path on this journey
(10 Thoughts by Terri Trespicio- Martha’s Stewart’s Whole Living Magazine- Jan/Feb 2011 issue)