Don't forget to check out any new posting in my pages.
Great article on Bottled Water-- in Healthy Living.
have a wonderful visit.... ^..^
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Hi there my dear friends, those new and those I have yet to meet. I haven’t been very good posting to my blog as of late. I have been busy, very busy and do look in from time to time myself … saying “self, you need to get in here and post something.” Well, today is that day. I’m back. BTW: I have been busy in my garden, revamping old areas and cleaning out the rift-raft—three huge rubbish pails full. Found a mother Dove and her 2 chicks, picture posted in the pictures area. And… not in the garden… I finally got something done personally that I have been wanting for a long, long time. It is personal and a little confidential, but those who know, understand. My final want in life is complete; “give the girl a smile.”
Today I am going to pass on something from a book I have been skimming through, I do recommend it, and it will create a challenge in your thinking and ideas. The challenge shown in Everyday Enlightenment: The Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth is to LIVE LIFE with an every-day, moment-to-moment awareness of one's own actions; to act with a fearless, one step in front of the other awareness, a consciousness of being. If you are UNAFRAID to confront your fears, to peer into those dark places that keep you in the shadows -- here's a guidebook for enLIGHTenment to help you on your way.
I suggest you Google the author—Dan Millman, you will find loads of interesting information on this man.
Everyday Enlightenment: Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth
2. Discover Your Worth: Opening to Life
3. Reclaim Your Will: The Power to Change
4. Energize Your Body: A Foundation for Life
5. Manage Your Money: Sufficiency and Spiritual Practice
6. Tame Your Mind: Inner Peace and Simple Reality
7. Trust Your Intuition: Accessing Inner Guidance
8. Accept Your Emotions: The Center of the Cyclone
9. Face Your Fears: Living as Peaceful Warriors
10. Illuminate Your Shadow: Cultivating Compassion and
11. Embrace Your Sexuality: Celebrating Life
12. Awaken Your Heart: The Healing Power of Love
13. Serve Your World: Completing the Circle of Life